The Indian Embassy has set up two new Visa application centres in Athens and Zagreb to offer consular services to Greek and Croatian citizens, respectively.
What is an Indian Visa?
An Indian visa is a document that allows entry into the country for a specific period of time. There are different types of visas available, depending on the purpose of travel. For example, there are business visas, tourist visas, student visas, and work visas. The process of applying for a visa can vary depending on the country of origin and the type of visa required. INDIAN VISA FOR GREEK CITIZENS
How to Apply for an Indian Visa?
In order to apply for an Indian visa, Greek citizens and Croatian nationals need to follow the steps below:
- Go to the website of the Embassy of India in Greece or the Embassy of India in Croatia, whichever is applicable.
- Download and fill out the visa application form. Make sure to answer all questions truthfully and completely.
- Attach two recent passport-size photographs (35mm x 45mm) to the form. The photos should be taken against a white background and should show your full face without sunglasses or other headgear.
- Include all required documents with your application form. These may include your passport, proof of travel plans, proof of financial means, etc. Please refer to the embassy website for a complete list of required documents.
- Submit your completed application form and supporting documents at the Visa Application Centre of VFS Global in Athens or Zagreb, again depending on which country you are applying from. You can also submit your application by post, but this will take longer to process.
- Pay the visa fee as specified on the embassy website. Visa fees can be paid in cash or by credit card at the Visa Application Centre, INDIAN VISA FOR CROATIAN CITIZENS
When you need an Indian Visa?
If you are a Greek citizen and wish to travel to India, you will need to obtain an Indian visa. The process for doing so is relatively simple and can be completed in a matter of days.
The first step is to fill out an online application form. Once the form has been submitted, you will need to provide additional documentation, including your passport and photos. These items will be sent to the Indian consulate in Greece for processing.
Once your application has been approved, you will receive an email notification. You can then pick up your visa at the consulate or have it mailed to you. The entire process usually takes about two weeks from start to finish.
Requirements for a Visa
In order to obtain a visa for India, Greek citizens and Croatian citizens must submit the following:
-A completed visa application form. The form can be obtained from the website of the Indian Embassy or Consulate.
-A passport that is valid for at least six months from the date of entry into India. The passport must have at least two blank pages for visas.
-Two recent passport photographs that meet the requirements specified on the visa application form.
-A copy of the applicant’s flight itinerary or travel plans.
-Proof of sufficient funds to cover the applicant’s stay in India. This can be in the form of bank statements, traveler’s checks, or a letter from an employer.
-Visa fee (if applicable). Fees are listed on the visa application form and may vary depending on nationality and type of visa required.
The process of applying for an Indian visa from Greece or Croatia is relatively simple and straightforward. However, there are a few things to keep in mind in order to ensure a hassle-free experience.
first and foremost, it is important to check the eligibility requirements for an Indian visa. Both Greece and Croatia are included in the list of countries eligible for e-visa, so applicants can apply for their visas online.
Once the application is complete, applicants will need to submit their passports and other required documents. It is important to note that the passport should be valid for at least six months from the date of travel, and that it should have at least two blank pages for the visa stamp.
After submitting the required documents, applicants will need to pay the visa fee. The fee amount varies depending on the type of visa and duration of stay, but is generally around 60 EUR. Once the fee is paid, applicants will receive a confirmation email with their e-visa attached.