You are an Indian citizen or a citizen of any other country and want to visit India for business purposes. You need a visa from an Indian Embassy or Consulate in the country where you live.
What Documents are Required for Visa?
- Passport – You must have a passport that is valid for at least six months from the date of your planned arrival in India.
- Visa Application Form – You can download the visa application form from the website of the Indian consulate or embassy where you will be applying for your visa. BUSINESS VISA FOR INDIA
- Photographs – Two recent passport-sized photographs are required.
- Letter of Invitation – If you are traveling to India for business purposes, you will need to provide a letter of invitation from the company or organization you will be visiting in India.
- Proof of Funding – You will need to provide proof that you have sufficient funds to cover your stay in India, such as bank statements or a letter from your sponsoring organization.
- onward/return Ticket – An onward or return ticket is required in order to obtain a visa for India.
Requirements for Business Visa
To obtain a Business Visa for India, the applicant must:
– have a passport valid for at least six months from the date of arrival in India
– have two blank pages in the passport for visa stamps
– complete an online visa application form
– pay the visa fee
– submit two recent photographs (2″ x 2″) taken within the last six months
– provide a business letter of introduction from the applicant’s company on company letterhead. MEDICAL VISA FOR INDIA
– provide a copy of the applicant’s resume or CV
In addition to the above requirements, applicants must also demonstrate that they are traveling to India for business purposes. This can be done by providing:
– an invitation letter from an Indian company detailing the purpose of the trip and confirming that accommodation and local transport have been arranged
– supporting documents such as a letter from the applicant’s employer confirming details of the business trip, or an itinerary outlining the planned activities in India
Requirements for Medical Visa
A medical visa is required if you are seeking treatment in India. The following documents are required:
-A completed visa application form
-A passport-sized photograph
-A letter from your doctor detailing the nature of your illness and the purpose of your visit to India
-Proof of health insurance
-A letter from the hospital or clinic in India where you will be receiving treatment, confirming that they are able to treat your condition and outlining the proposed course of treatment
-Proof of financial means to cover the cost of your treatment in India
How To Apply For A Visa
If you are planning a trip to India for business purposes, you will need to apply for a business visa. The process for applying for a business visa is similar to that of applying for any other type of visa, but there are some additional requirements that you will need to meet.
First, you will need to have an invitation from an Indian company or organization. This invitation must be on official letterhead and must include the name and contact information of the inviting company or organization, as well as your name and the dates of your proposed stay in India.
Next, you will need to submit a completed application form, along with two passport-sized photographs and the appropriate fee. You can find the application form online at the website of the Indian Mission in your country. Once your application is complete, you will need to submit it, along with all required supporting documentation, to the Indian Mission.
After your application has been reviewed and approved, you will be issued a business visa. This visa will allow you to stay in India for up to six months. If you plan to stay longer than six months, you will need to apply for an extension of your visa before your current visa expires.
-Day 1: Arrive in Delhi and check into your hotel. Spend the day exploring the city and getting acclimated to the time change.
-Day 2: Head to Agra to see the Taj Mahal. Take a tour of the monument and then enjoy some free time in the city.
-Day 3: Drive to Jaipur and spend the day touring the Pink City. See the Amber Fort, Hawa Mahal, and Jantar Mantar Observatory.
-Day 4: Return to Delhi and spend the day at leisure. Explore more of the city or relax at your hotel.
-Day 5: Depart India