Are you planning a trip to India and wondering which type of eVisa is the best fit for your needs? With multiple options available, it can be overwhelming to make the right choice. But fear not! In this blog post, we’ll explore the pros and cons of each type of Indian eVisa – from tourist visas to medical visas – so that you can make an informed decision and have a hassle-free travel experience. So, let’s dive in! TYPES OF INDIAN EVISA
What are the Different Types of Indian eVisas?
There are a few different types of Indian eVisas and each has its own set of pros and cons. Here’s a look at each type:
Normal Visa: This is the most common type of Indian visa and it allows you to stay in India for up to six months. The biggest pro of this visa is that it’s relatively easy to get, especially if you have a valid passport from your home country. The downside is that it doesn’t grant you any special privileges in India, so you’ll still need to obey all the same rules as everyone else.
Pre-Paid Passport Card Visa: This type of visa is similar to the normal visa but has one big advantage: You can use it to travel anywhere in the world without having to get a new visa each time. The downside is that it costs $50 (or Rs 3,000) to apply for and the processing time can be up to six weeks, so make sure you have enough money saved up if you want to apply for this type of visa.
E-Visa: This is the newest type of Indian visa and it offers some great benefits over the other types. For example, you can use it to stay in India for up to 30 days without having to obtain a separate tourist visa. Additionally, eVisas allow you access to all the same tourist attractions and facilities as regular visas do, so they’re great if you just want to sightsee without worrying about getting into INDIAN VISA REJECTED
The Different Types of Indian eVisas and their Benefits
There are three types of Indian eVisas that are available to visit India: the tourist visa, the business visa, and the employment visa. Each type of visa has its own set of benefits and drawbacks.
The tourist visa is the easiest to obtain and is best suited for tourists who only want to visit India for a short period of time. The tourist visa allows visitors to stay in India for up to six months and travel anywhere within the country.
The business visa is better suited for people who want to work in India. The business visa allows visitors to stay in India for up to one year and work in any field they desire.
The employment visa is the most beneficial of all three types of visas because it allows visitors to stay in India indefinitely and work in any field they desire. The employment visa also gives visitors the ability to bring their family with them while they are in India.
The Different Types of Indian eVisas and their Drawbacks
There are a few types of Indian eVisas that foreigners can use to stay in India for a period of up to six months. Each visa has its own set of benefits and drawbacks, so it’s important to understand what each one is before deciding which one to apply for. Below we’ll outline the different types of Indian eVisas and their main features:
1) E-Tourist Visa: This visa is good for tourists who plan on spending less than 180 days in India. It allows holders to stay in the country for up to six months, visit any number of tourist places, and conduct all commercial activities without having to obtain any additional permits. However, this visa is not valid for working or studying in India.
2) E-Pradhanmantri Baseline Package Visa: This visa is designed for businessmen and women who want to invest in or run businesses in India. It allows holders to stay in the country for up to six months and work without having to obtain any additional permits. However, this visa is not valid for tourism or study purposes.
3) Premium Tourist Visa: This visa is good for tourists who want more flexibility than the other options available. It allows holders to stay in the country for up to thirty days, visit any number of tourist places, but cannot engage in any commercial activities. Additionally, this visa does not allow holders to work or study in India.
4) Standard Tourist Visa: This
Which Indian eVisa Should I Apply For?
If you’re planning a trip to India, you’ll likely want to apply for an Indian eVisa. Here’s a look at the different types of Indian eVisas and what they offer:
- Tourist Visa – This visa is good for tourists who are visiting India for less than six months and will not be working in India. It costs $60 and requires a valid passport.
- Student Visa – This visa is good for students who are studying in India for less than one year and have a valid passport. It costs $140 and requires a valid student visa from your home country.
- Employment Visa – This visa is good for people who are employed by an Indian company or organization and will stay in India for more than six months. It costs $490 and requires both a valid passport and employment contract from the company or organization.
- Investment Visa – This visa is good for people who are investing money in an Indian business or enterprise, or are intending to do so within the next two years. It costs $2,000 and requires documentation that shows your investment has been approved by an appropriate regulatory body in India.