Planning a trip to India this year? Don’t miss out on the opportunity to stay for up to five years! Find out in this article how you can get a 5-year Indian visa for UK and US citizens in 2021, including all the documents and steps you need to take. 5 YEAR INDIAN VISA FOR UK CITIZENS
As a UK or US citizen, you can apply for a year-long India visa in one of two ways: online or by mail.
If you apply online, you’ll need to fill out an application form and submit it, along with a passport photo, to the Indian Mission or Post nearest you. You’ll also need to pay a fee (currently $87 for UK citizens and $160 for US citizens). The advantage of applying online is that you’ll usually get your visa more quickly than if you apply by mail.
If you apply by mail, you’ll need to send your completed application form, along with your passport, two passport photos, and the appropriate fee (currently $87 for UK citizens and $160 for US citizens), to the Indian Mission or Post nearest you. The advantage of applying by mail is that it’s generally cheaper than applying online ($2 vs $87 for UK citizens and $14 vs $160 for US citizens).
Whichever method you choose, make sure you allow enough time for your application to be processed – it can take up to four weeks.
Which Countries Qualify for the 5 Year India Visa?
India offers a 5 year visa to citizens of the United Kingdom and the United States. To qualify, you must:
-Be a citizen of the UK or US
-Have a valid passport
-Have a valid email address
-Pay the visa fee
Once you have met these requirements, you can apply for the 5 year India visa online. 5 YEAR INDIAN VISA FOR US CITIZENS
What Are the Requirements to Obtain a 5 Year India Visa?
To obtain a 5 year India visa, you must first meet the basic requirements for all India visas, which include having a valid passport with at least six months of remaining validity and two blank pages. You must also have a completed and signed Indian visa application form, as well as two recent passport-sized photographs. In addition, you will need to provide proof of your travel itinerary, such as airline tickets or a hotel reservation confirmation.
If you are applying for a 5 year India visa from the United States or the United Kingdom, you will also need to submit additional documentation. For example, U.S. citizens must submit their original birth certificate, while U.K. citizens must submit their original naturalization certificate or passport. In addition, both groups of applicants will need to provide proof of their current employment status and income, as well as any relevant educational qualifications. Finally, all applicants for a 5 year India visa will be required to undergo a medical examination and provide proof of vaccinations against certain diseases.
How Do I Apply for a 5 Year India Visa?
If you are a UK or US citizen, you can apply for a 5 year India visa by following these steps:
- Go to the website of the Indian Embassy or Consulate in your country of residence anddownload the visa application form.
- Fill out the form completely and accurately. Make sure to include all required documents, such as a passport photo and proof of travel insurance.
- Submit the completed application form, along with the required documentation, at the Indian Embassy or Consulate in your country of residence. You may be required to submit additional documentation, such as a police clearance certificate, depending on your country of citizenship.
- Pay the applicable visa fee and wait for your visa to be processed. Once your visa has been approved, you will receive it in the mail or you can pick it up at the Indian Embassy or Consulate in person.
What Documents Do I Need For My Application?
- You will need to submit the following documents with your application:
– A valid passport with at least two blank pages
– Two passport-sized photographs
– A completed application form
– A copy of your flight itinerary or travel plans
– Any additional documents required by the embassy or consulate (e.g. proof of financial means, etc.)
Applying for a 5 year India visa from the UK or US can seem like an intimidating task, but with the right information and preparation it doesn’t have to be. We hope this article has been useful in providing you with essential information on how to get your visa approved quickly and easily. Remember that when applying for a long-term Indian visa, accuracy is key so make sure all of your documents are complete and up-to-date. Good luck!