One of the most important things to remember when applying for a foreign visa is to have a passport-quality photo of yourself. It might seem like this would be easy enough, but just in case you’re not sure what you need, here’s a breakdown of some of the specific Indian e-Visa Photo Requirements that you’ll need to meet.
Indian e-Visa photo requirements are the same as for a regular visa application. Indian citizens must take passport photos that are 2 inches x 2 inches in size and have a white background. The e-Visa photo requirements also apply to children aged 6 to 18 who are traveling with an adult.
What is an eVisa?
Indian eVisa is a type of visa that allows foreign nationals to stay in India for a period of up to six months with the express purpose of conducting business or visiting friends and family. Some common requirements for an Indian eVisa application are as follows:
– A passport valid for at least six months beyond your intended stay in India.
– A recent passport size photo, taken within the last six months, meets the requirements specified by the Indian embassy or consulate where you are applying.
– Failure to comply with any of these photo requirements may result in your application being declined or may lead to additional fees and/or delays.
If you have any questions about eVisa requirements or photo requirements, please feel free to contact the nearest Indian embassy or consulate. Thank you for your interest in traveling to India!
Requirement for Indian Visa
A visa application for an Indian e-Visa must upload a passport-style photo that meets the requirements set forth by the Indian Embassy or Consulate. These requirements are as follows:
The photo must be 2×2 inches in size.
The photo must be taken within six months of the application date.
It must be printed on high-quality white paper.
It must not have any markings or signatures on it.
Requirements for Indian Visa Photo
If you’re applying for an Indian e-Visa, make sure you have a recent passport-style photo that meets visa requirements. The photo must be 2″x2″ and taken within the last six months. It should show your face clearly, with a full front view and a clear background. You can take the photo at a photo booth or use a digital camera. If you’ve never taken a passport-style photo before, there are some tips below.
1) Get ready to smile! Indian visa photos usually require a good smile, so make sure to put on a happy face when taking the picture. If you have any difficult facial expressions, they may not be accepted in your application photo.
2) Keep your eyes open! Make sure to focus on the camera lens and avoid looking away from it. This will help ensure that your photo is clear and recognizable.
3) Don’t worry about wrinkles or blemishes! Indian visa photos don’t need to be perfect, but they should look natural and clean. Avoid wearing heavy makeup or clothing that might obscure your features.
4) Stay still! Don’t move around too much while taking the
When Can I Apply?
Indian e-Visa Application Requirements
Indian e Visa Photo Requirements Indian citizens must submit a passport-style photograph, taken within six months of the application date, as part of their online application for an e-visa. The photograph should be 2.5 inches (63 millimeters) square, taken against a white background, and in good resolution. The photo should not have any facial features obscured and shadows should be removed. A headshot is not required but is recommended.
The Indian e-Visa Application Photo Requirements are somewhat stricter than the U.S. visa application photo requirements. The following are the required photo requirements for an Indian e-Visa:
-A recent passport size photograph, 2×2 inch or larger, taken on a white background
-A recent color passport size photograph, 2×2 inch or larger, taken in a light-colored background
-If you have a foreign accent or if your photograph does not look like you, you may need to have a retake taken.