Travelling to India can be an amazing experience, full of culture and stunning landscapes. However, before you can travel to India, you need to get a visa. This guide will tell you all you need to know about Indian eVisa requirements and how to get an Indian visa.
What is an eVisa?
An eVisa is an electronic visa that allows travelers to enter and exit India. The eVisa is available to citizens of most countries and can be used at any Indian airport. To obtain an eVisa, travelers must complete the online visa application form and submit it to the embassy or consulate of India they are visiting. The application may also be submitted by mail. All required documents must be submitted at the time of application, including a passport photo, a copy of your valid travel document, and a letter of invitation from a sponsor in India. If you are traveling as part of a group (defined as more than five people), each member of the group must submit an application. The maximum duration of stay on an eVisa is 30 days. eVisas are not valid for political reasons or for tourism purposes. Indian eVisa Airports
How do I get an eVisa?
If you are traveling to India, it is important to know the basics about getting an eVisa. An eVisa is a visa that allows tourists to stay in India for a period of time. There are different types of eVisas, and each one has its own requirements. Here are the three types of eVisas you may need:
1) A Tourism Visa: This type of eVisa is required if you are visiting India for tourism purposes only. You will need to provide your passport details, as well as proof that you are traveling for tourism purposes (a letter from your travel agent, for example).
2) A Business Visa: If you are traveling to India for business purposes only, you will need to obtain a Business Visa. You will need to provide your passport details, company registration documents, and evidence that you will be staying in India for more than 60 days.
3) An E-Tourist Visa: This type of visa is designed for people who will be spending less than 30 days in India. You will not need a passport photo, but you will still need to provide your full name and date of birth. Indian Visa requirements
What are the requirements for an Indian eVisa?
An Indian eVisa is a visa that allows citizens of India to visit other countries in the Schengen Area. The visa is valid for up to six months and must be applied for through an embassy or consulate of the country you are visiting.
The following are the basic requirements for obtaining an Indian eVisa: -A passport that is valid for at least six months beyond your intended date of travel
– photocopy of your passport biodata page (including name, date of birth, nationality, photograph)
– Two passport size photos
– Proof of financial support (cash or travelers check in local currency equivalent totaling $600 or more per person during the entire trip)
– Confirmation of hotel reservation
– Return flight ticket from origin to destination
What to do if you don’t meet the requirements for an Indian eVisa?
If you are not a citizen of India and you do not have an Indian visa, there are certain things that you can do to get the visa. You may be able to apply for a tourist visa if all of the following criteria are met:
-You will be staying in India for no more than 30 days
-You will not be working in India
-You will not be attending any political or religious events in India
-Your travel is primarily tourism or business purposes
If none of the above criteria fit your case, then you may need to apply for an eVisa. An eVisa is only available to citizens of certain countries. The requirements vary depending on the type of eVisa that you are applying for. The most common types of eVisas are tourist visas and business visas. Here is a list of some of the most common types of visas and their corresponding requirements:
Tourist Visa – This type of visa is available to citizens from most countries who are visiting India for tourism purposes only. Requirements include having a valid passport, proof of travel arrangements, and a valid visa fee payment receipt from your airline.
Business Visa – This type of visa is available to citizens from most countries who are travelling to India for business purposes only. Requirements include having a valid passport, proof of business trip purpose, and evidence that you have funds enough to cover your stay in India.