The Indian Embassy in the Netherlands has advised that the validity of an Indian e-Visa under Regulation 7C(1) is only 30 days and not 60 days as earlier advised.
What is the Indian Visa?
An Indian Visa is an official document that allows a foreign national to enter and remain in India for a specific period of time. The visa may be obtained from an Indian consulate or embassy prior to arrival in India. INDIAN VISA FOR NETHERLANDS CITIZENS
There are several types of Indian visas, each with their own specific requirements and restrictions. The most common type of visa is the tourist visa, which allows travelers to stay in India for up to six months. Other types of visas include business, student, work, and transit visas.
Individuals who wish to apply for an Indian Visa must first complete an online application form. After the form has been submitted, applicants will need to provide supporting documents, such as a passport-sized photograph and a copy of their travel itinerary. In some cases, additional documentation may be required.
Once the application has been reviewed and approved, the applicant will receive an email notification with instructions on how to proceed with the next steps in the visa process. Applicants will then need to submit their passport and any other required documents to the nearest Indian consulate or embassy. Once the documents have been received and processed, the applicant will be issued an Indian Visa.
Requirements for an Indian Visa
- All applicants must have a valid passport with at least six months’ validity from the date of arrival in India. The passport should have at least two blank pages for Indian visa stamps.
- Applicants must fill out the online application form completely and accurately. Incomplete or inaccurate forms will not be processed. WHEN DOES 30 DAYS INDIAN EVISA EXPIRE
- After submission of the form, applicants will need to print out the application summary page and sign it. This signed document must be submitted along with your passport when applying for your visa.
- Applicants are required to submit two recent passport-size photographs (35mm x 45mm) with a matte or semi-matte finish, taken against a light background. The photo should be full face, front view, and with a neutral expression.
- A self-addressed prepaid return FedEx envelope if applying by post, or a self-addressed return courier envelope if applying in person at an Indian Visa Application Centre (IVAC).
- Additional requirements may apply depending on your nationality, the purpose of your trip, and other factors. Be sure to check with the nearest Indian consulate or embassy for more information on specific requirements that may apply to you.
How to Apply for an Indian Visa in Netherlands
There are two types of visas for India – the e-Visa and the regular visa. The e-Visa is only available to citizens of certain countries, including the Netherlands. To apply for an Indian visa in the Netherlands, you will need to fill out an online application form and submit it along with a passport-sized photo and your passport. You will also need to pay a visa fee. Once your application has been processed, you will receive your visa via email. The e-Visa is valid for 60 days from the date of issue and allows for multiple entries into India.
Applying for a Multiple Entry Indian Visa in Netherlands
If you are a Netherlands citizen and you want to apply for an Indian visa, there are a few things you need to know. The first is that you can apply for a multiple entry visa. This means that you can enter and exit India multiple times during the validity of your visa. The second thing to know is that the days your Indian eVisa expires will depend on the type of visa you are applying for.
For example, if you are applying for a tourist visa, your eVisa will be valid for 60 days from the date of issue. If you are applying for a business visa, your eVisa will be valid for 1 year from the date of issue. So, when deciding how long you need your visa to be valid for, keep in mind the purpose of your travel to India.
The process of applying for an Indian visa is relatively simple. First, you will need to fill out an online application form. Once you have submitted your form, you will need to pay the applicable visa fee. After your payment has been processed, you will receive an email confirmation with your Visa Reference Number. You will need this number when booking your flights to India.
Once you have arrived in India, present your passport and Visa Reference Number at the immigration counter. You will then be fingerprinted and photographed before being granted entry into the country.
How to Extend the Validity of an Indian Visa
If you are a Netherlands citizen planning to travel to India, you will need to obtain a visa before your trip. The Indian visa process can be completed online, and most visas are valid for 60 days from the date of issuance. However, if you need to stay in India for longer than 60 days, you can extend the validity of your visa by applying for a Visa Extension.
The Visa Extension process can be completed at any regional passport office in India. You will need to submit a application form along with supporting documents, including your original passport and visa, a photocopy of your passport bio-page and visa, and two passport-size photographs. You will also need to pay a processing fee of INR 2,000 (about €25). The entire process usually takes about 10 days.
Once your extension is approved, your new visa will be valid for an additional 60 days from the date of approval. So make sure to plan accordingly and apply for your extension well before your initial visa expires.