Our guide on Indian Visa Photo Requirements for those who need India visa stamp to submit with their application. Know the various requirements and guidelines for getting your India Visa as quickly as possible with minimal fuss!
Indian Visa Photo Requirements
The Indian government has specific visa photo requirements that must be met in order to apply for an Indian visa. The requirements vary depending on the type of visa being applied for, but all Indian visas require a passport-size photograph. Additionally, most Indian visa applications require a completed application form and a photocopy of both sides of your valid travel document (i.e. passport). Finally, many Indian visa applicants will also need to submit additional documents including proof of residence, employment, and health insurance. Keep these requirements in mind when completing your Indian visa application! INDIAN VISA PHOTO REQUIREMENTS
Common Indian Visa Document Requirements
If you are a citizen of India, you will need to present one of the following documents in order to obtain a visa:
- A passport with at least six months’ validity remaining.
- An Indian National ID card, which is also known as an Electoral Identity Card or an Aadhaar card.
- A Passport copy with a photograph and signature (Forms I-94 and I-94W may also be accepted).
- A photocopy of your passport page containing your visa application information.
- Two passport-style photographs, taken within the last six months (photocopies are not acceptable).
- Proof of accommodation in India for the duration of your stay (a hotel reservation, evidence of funds available for at least three weeks, or a letter from the owner of the accommodation stating that you have been authorized to stay there).
- A cashier’s check or money order in US dollars equivalent to $235 (or equivalent in local currency) payable to ‘Ministry of External Affairs’. The exact amount depends on your nationality and the type of visa you are applying for: For citizens of most countries, including Canada and UK: – Visa fees paid in advance – SR 3,500 (for citizens of all other countries except UK): – Visa fees paid in advance – SR 2,500 Please note that if applying through a travel agent or tour operator, these fees may already be included in the quoted price. INDIAN VISA DOCUMENT REQUIREMENTS
Indian Visa Photo Requirements in India
Indian visa photo requirements can differ depending on the visa you are applying for. The following are the general requirements for all Indian visas:
– A passport size photograph
– 2 recent passport-sized photographs, one of which must be color
– Proof of travel tickets (if applicable)
– Copy of your visa application form
– Payment of visa fee (if applicable)
If you are applying for a tourist visa, you will also require:
– A valid passport
– Proof of hotel reservation or proof of sufficient funds to cover stay in India for at least 7 days
The above documents must be submitted with your visa application form. You will not be able to submit them with your passport application. If you are applying online, please ensure that all required documents are attached to your e-mail confirmation. You will be required to provide copies of these documents when you arrive in India. If you apply by mail, please ensure that all required documents are included in the envelope with your application form.
Common Indian Visa Document Requirements in India
In order to apply for a visa in India, you will need to provide documentation that shows that you are allowed to stay in the country. This documentation can include your passport, a visa application form, and other required documents.
Some of the requirements for Indian visas include:
– A passport that is valid for at least 6 months after your planned departure from India
– Proof of health insurance coverage in India (if travelling for medical reasons)
– Proof of finance (if travelling for business purposes)
– Proof of accommodation in India if arriving by air or sea
Many of these same requirements also apply to Canadian and other foreign nationals who are planning to visit India. However, there may be some specific document requirements that are specific to your nationality. Please consult with the Indian embassy or consulate in your country of residence for more information.
Other Important Information for your Visa
If you are a citizen of India and are planning to visit another country for tourism or business, you will need a visa. The process of obtaining a visa can be time-consuming and may require the submission of various documents. Here is a list of some important information concerning Indian visas:
- The validity period of an Indian visa is typically six months, but may vary depending on the type of visa.
- You will need to provide proof of your citizenship, such as your passport or birth certificate.
- You will also need to submit documentation proving that you have enough money to cover your stay in the country you are visiting and that you have no outstanding debts there.
- You must photograph your passport and two copies of all other required documents before submitting them with your application for a visa.
- Make sure that all required documents are complete and accurate before submitting them to the embassy or consulate.