When it comes to travelling abroad, no one wants to go through the process of filling out forms and queuing up in long lines just to get a visa. This is especially true when you want a medical visa, which involves an additional set of steps that require checking if the person applying for one is not likely to spread infectious diseases. Fortunately, if you’re applying for a medical visa for India, there’s now an easier way for you to get one!
What is a Medical Visa
A medical visa is a type of visa that allows foreign nationals to enter India for the purpose of receiving medical treatment. There are two types of medical visas available: the Medical Visa (MED) and the Medical Attendant Visa (MAV). The MED visa is for those who require medical treatment in India, while the MAV visa is for those accompanying a patient who holds a MED visa.
To apply for a medical visa, you will need to submit the following documents:
-A duly completed and signed application form
-A passport-size photograph
-Your passport or travel document, which must be valid for at least six months from the date of your arrival in India
-A letter from a licensed medical practitioner, hospital or institution in India, confirming your appointment or admission details
-Proof of sufficient financial means to cover your stay in India
-An onward/return ticket. INDIAN VISA ONLINE APPLICATION
How to Apply for a Medical Visa
- Applying for a medical visa to India is now easier than ever before!
- With the launch of the world’s first online medical visa application system, you can apply for your visa in just minutes.
- Simply fill out the online application form and submit it along with the required documents.
- Once your application is approved, you will receive your medical visa within 48 hours.
Requirements to Get a Medical Visa
In order to obtain a medical visa for India, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- You must have a valid passport with at least six months of remaining validity.
- You must have a completed visa application form, which can be obtained from the Indian Embassy or Consulate in your home country.
- You will need to provide proof of financial resources, such as a bank statement or letter from your employer, demonstrating that you have sufficient funds to cover your medical expenses while in India.
- You must have a letter from your doctor or medical facility in India confirming your appointment and outlining the expected duration and nature of treatment.
- If you are traveling with accompanying family members, each individual will need to submit their own visa application form and supporting documents.
Documents Required to Apply for a Medical Visa
- Visa application form
- Letter of invitation from the hospital or doctor in India
- Yellow fever vaccination certificate (for those coming from certain countries)
- Medical reports and documents related to your medical condition
If you’re looking to get a medical visa for India, the process is now easier than ever. With the world’s first online medical visa, you can get your visa in just three minutes. All you need is a valid passport and to be able to answer a few simple questions about your health. Once you have your medical visa, you’ll be able to receive treatment from some of the best doctors in the world at a fraction of the cost of what you would pay in developed countries. So if you’re considering getting treatment in India, don’t wait any longer — apply for your medical visa today!