US Visas For Ghanaians and Canadians Can Now Be Extended

US Visa

If you have been waiting to extend your US visa, you may just want to look into other options. While some countries might not offer a visa-extension program, like Ghana and Canada, new changes in the law allow them to accommodate their citizens needs.

What is the US Visa Extension?

If you are a citizen of Ghana or Canada, you may now be eligible to apply for a US visa extension. The US visa extension process is simple and can be done through your local US embassy or consulate. If approved, the extension will allow you to stay in the United States an additional 30 days. US VISA FOR GREEK CITIZENS

The eligibility requirements for a US visa extension are the same as for a new US visa application. You must have a valid passport, be able to provide proof of legal residence in the United States, and meet other requirements listed on the official website of the US embassy or consulate you are applying through.

If you are eligible and want to apply for a US visa extension, visit the website of the US embassy or consulate near you and fill out an online application form. You will need to include documentation that shows your identity and citizenship, as well as proof that you have been living in the United States legally for the required period of time. You will also need to pay a fee associated with the application process.

Once your application is complete, you will receive an email notifying you of the next steps in the process. If your application is approved, you will be sent confirmation notification and US VISA FOR HUNGARY CITIZENS

Who is eligible for a US Visa Extension?

The US Visa extension for Ghanaians and Canadians can now be granted if you have a valid visa, are not a terrorist or criminal, and do not have any serious health issues. In order to qualify, you must also meet all other eligibility requirements of the original visa.

If you are eligible for an extension, you will need to submit the following:

-A completed DS-160 form

-A copy of your visa

-Your passport photo

-Proof of your relationship to the person you are visiting (if applicable)

-Any required documents for your nationality

Please note that extensions are only granted if there are no insurmountable reasons preventing you from traveling to the United States. If you have any questions about your eligibility, please contact the US Embassy in Accra or the Canadian Embassy in Ghana.

Can Ghanaians and Canadians apply for US Visas Internationally?

Yes, Ghanaians and Canadians can now apply for US Visas Internationally. The process is very simple and straightforward, and can be completed in just a few easy steps.

To get started, you first need to gather your required documentation. This includes your passport, visa application form (Form I-131), and supporting documentation (like your passport photo). Once you have all of your required documents together, you can begin the application process by visiting the US Embassy or Consulate nearest to you.

There are a few things to keep in mind while applying for a US Visa. First and foremost, make sure that your application is complete and accurate. You may also be asked to provide additional information, such as letters of recommendation or financial statements. Finally, please note that the processing time for a US Visa typically varies based on the type of visa you are applying for. However, most applications will generally be processed within six weeks.

So whether you’re looking to travel to the United States for short-term purposes or long-term residency, our website can help guide you through the process.

How to Apply for a US Visa Extension?

If you are a citizen of Ghana or Canada and you need to stay in the United States for an additional 90 days or more, you can apply for a US visa extension. You will need to visit a US consulate or embassy in your home country and complete the appropriate application form. The process can be complicated, but with a little effort, it can be done successfully.

Tips and Tricks

If you’re a citizen of Ghana or Canada, your visa can now be extended for an additional six months! The visa extension is available to nationals of countries that are part of the Visa Waiver Program. You must apply online and pay the required fee. If you’re already in the United States, you can apply at a US Embassy or Consulate. The application process is straightforward and takes about two weeks. Keep in mind that if you’re not currently in the US, your visa will not be issued until after your return visit to the country.


Tech Lover Ahmed

Tech Lover Ahmed is a passionate writer and the founder of He loves to write principally about technology trends. At

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *