If you’re planning on visiting India for both tourism and business purposes, you’ll need to have the proper documentation in order to do so. In this article, we’ll outline the Indian visa photo requirements so that you can be sure to have everything you need before arriving in the country. INDIAN VISA PHOTO REQUIREMENTS
What are Indian visa photo requirements?
The visa photo requirements for Indian nationals vary depending on the type of visa they are applying for. For visas that require an online application, such as a tourist visa, a passport-style photo is required. For visas that do not require an online application, such as a business or student visa, only a passport-style photo is necessary. If you are traveling to India for leisure purposes and want to apply for a tourist visa, you will need to take a passport-style photo.
What documents do you need to apply for an Indian visa?
To apply for an Indian visa, you will need to submit a visa application form, passport pictures, and other required documents. The application form can be downloaded from the Indian embassy website. The passport pictures must be 2-by-2 inches in size, taken within 90 days of the visa application, and should be submitted with your completed application form. Other required documents may include proof of travel plans to India, a letter of invitation from a relative or friend in India, and a letter of sponsorship from a sponsoring organization or company in India.
How to take Indian visa photos
If you are planning to visit India, it is important that you take the right visa photos. Indian visas require passport-style photos, which must be taken in person at the Indian embassy or consulate. The following are the requirements for taking visa photos: INDIAN VISA DOCUMENT REQUIREMENTS
– You must have a valid passport
– You must have a photo taken within 6 months of your planned travel date
– You must be wearing normal clothes and no religious attire
– You must not be using a professional camera or equipment
– You should not stand in any dangerous or uncomfortable positions
What if you don’t have these documents?
If you don’t have the required documents to apply for an Indian visa, don’t worry. There are other ways to get a visa, such as using a travel agent or applying through an online application service. Here are some of the most common methods:
- Travel agent: You can find travel agents who can help you apply for a visa at the airport or online. Make sure to ask about their fees before hiring them.
- Online application service: Many websites offer online application services that allow you to apply for a visa from home. Some of these services require a fee, but most will let you submit your application without paying anything.
- Applying at the airport: You can also apply for a visa at the airport. However, this is more expensive than applying through an online application service or a travel agent.