Are you planning a trip to India soon? If so, you’ll want to know about the 30 Day Indian Visa. This visa is good for tourists who are visiting India for less than six months and doesn’t require a visa fee. Plus, if you need to stay longer in India, you can apply for an Emergency Indian Visa. Here are some things you’ll need to know in order to get either of these visas:
- You’ll need a passport that’s valid for at least six months after your planned return from India. 30 DAYS INDIAN VISA
- Proof of your travel plans (a plane ticket, hotel reservation, etc.)
- A photo ID that shows your name and photograph (like a driver’s license).
What is a 30 Day Indian Visa?
A 30 day Indian visa is a short-term visa that allows travel to India for tourism or business purposes. The visa can be obtained from a local Indian consulate or embassy. To qualify for a 30 day Indian visa, you must provide proof of funds and sufficient travel documentation. You should also be in good health and have no serious crimes on your record.
How to get a 30 day Indian visa
If you are a national of India and want to visit the United States, you will need to obtain a visa. There are many ways to get a visa, but the most common way is by using a tourist visa. If you are visiting family or friends in the United States, you do not need a visa. You can visit the U.S. without a visa if you are traveling for pleasure and have had a valid passport for at least six months before your trip. The following steps will help you get a visa:
- Contact the U.S embassy or consulate in your home country to find out what types of visas are available to citizens of India. You may be able to apply for a tourist visa, student visa, business visitor visa, or employment visa.
- Complete an application form and submit it with all required documents to the U.S consulate or embassy. These documents include your passport photo, copy of your passport identification page(s), proof of travel (round-trip tickets, hotel reservations, etc.), and payment of the application fee. URGENT EMERGENCY INDIAN VISA
- Wait for a response from the consulate or embassy about your application status. You will be notified about the decision regarding your application via mail or email. If you are approved for a visa, you will receive instructions about how to schedule an appointment at the U.S embassy or consulate nearest you so that you can pick up your visa certificate and entry permit card.*
What you need to know for a 30 day Indian visa
If you are travelling to India for a short stay, you can apply for a 30 day visa at the Indian embassy or consulate in your country of residence. You will need to provide your passport details, including your photograph, and fill out an application form. The application fee is $60 (£40). You will also need to provide evidence that you have enough money to cover your expenses while in India and that you will return to your home country within 30 days after your visa expires.
Urgent emergency Indian visas
If you are an Indian citizen and you need to travel urgently for medical reasons, you can apply for an emergency Indian visa. You will need to provide a letter from your doctor confirming that you require travel for medical reasons, as well as proof of funds to cover your stay in the country. You should also provide evidence that you have close family members living in India.